Louis Armstrong Mural

I've been working with the MusicSoulHouse (a local music school) for some time now. In the past I was asked to design their logo and branding. Over the last couple of years they worked on their visual identity with a couple of other designers which led to some adjustments, mostly in their color scheme. 

Now I was asked to make a big mural painting in their building using the same vibrant colors of their visual identity. In the past I made a couple of illustration and one of them was based on the image of Louis Armstrong. So.. convinced of the illustration I made earlier I redesigned this image and suggested to paint this on their wall. Being positive about the concept presented I started painting on this 5,5x4,5 meter mural. 

The result is a big and vibrant mural with the face of Louis Armstrong. A mural that makes a great positive impact on the interior of the MusicSoulHouse and their visitors. 

Mural // spray paint on wall // 5,5x4,5 meter // 2019





  




Populaire posts